Today, I know that I can depend on God with no hesitation and no doubt. I have come to understand how powerful He is and how good He is to me.
Like most people, I tried to take charge and be in control of my life, making decisions and taking risks without seeking God’s perfect will for me. This attitude of self-sufficiency led me to make some mistakes that I still regret today. But, the good thing is that God was with me all along, patiently waiting for me to realize that without His wisdom and guidance, it would be difficult for me to fully embrace my destiny. So, I surrendered to His love and accepted to trust Him, trust His Word, trust His Holy Spirit and trust the Spirit of Discernment before trusting myself.
He is our creator and our source; we can rely on Him to guide our life and lead us on the path of peace, joy and success. When we depend on Him, unconditionally, we can:
– Relax, knowing that He is in charge.
– Wake up in the morning full of hope.
– Embrace our day with confidence.
– Monitor our internal dialogue to stay motivated.
– Decide to have a positive outlook on life.
– Interact with others around us with the intent to contribute to their life.
– Positively influence our closest friends and connections.
– Add value to the lives of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
– Achieve our goal for the day.
When we depend on Him unconditionally, we can go to bed every evening with gratitude in our heart and sleep through the night knowing that our life will unfold according to His mighty plan.
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me (Psalm 3:5).